SAFE FOR WORK
All information can suffer from alterations due to updates. You will be informed if this happens.
Art book specifics:
- Size 8” x 10.5” (Size comes in Inches)
- 300 DPI
- 200 pages
- Images printed on High Bright 60# Paper
- Glossy Cover on 80# Cardstock.
Send us an email to: email@example.com with your application! PLEASE we urge you to use this format.
Note: Be sure to choose either NSFW or SFW on your email subject.
- Email Subject: Art book (NSFW or SFW) Application.
- Name or Nickname:
- Contact: (It can be Skype or e-mail. E-mail preferred.)
- Portfolio or Gallery: (Deviant Art, Weasyl, Furaffinity, etc.)
- Best works!: ( According to YOU!)
- Questions or Comments: (Optional.)
Basics BEFORE applying:
- PG-13. A PG-13 picture may go beyond the PG rating in theme, violence, nudity, sensuality, language, adult activities or other elements, but does not reach the restricted R category.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Paypal needed. (You can ask for help to a friend if you want! BUT this is your responsibility.)
- Submit application to ONE of the editions. (If you want to give it a try to BOTH our books, please submit an email for each. We will put you on the one we see fit.)
- Anatomy, color and digital drawing knowledge.
- TEAMWORK. (We need teamwork for this! We need to fund and we need cooperation coming from all ends to make this come true!)
- FOR ILLUSTRATIONS: Minimum 2 – Maximum 5. (Fully colored and themed. NO white backgrounds, do your best and create something colorful!)
- FOR COMICS: Minimum 5 pages – Maximum 10 pages. (Fully colored as well and themed! No white backgrounds, or background less.)
Note: PAYPAL required. NO money is coming out of anyone’s pocket. Everything comes from funding campaigns.
- Payout per illustration: $45 USD.
- Payout per Comic page: $ 60 USD.
- We will NOT ask you to draw anything UNTIL the funding is complete and successful.
- If funding is successful we will give you a DEADLINE (No more than a month or two months. Depends on the artist.) to submit your artwork. Failure to submit your artwork will cause the following: you will no longer be accepted on future projects from Anthrology.
- If everyone hands in their art before the two months. That means faster shipping of books!
- EACH artist has the right to get his or her own book. (Shipping payment needs to come from the artist itself. Can be deducted from their payment with their consent.)
- All illustrations and comics will be spread randomly through the book.
- When funding is completed, HALF the payment will be sent. ALONG with a receipt and you need to sign it in order for us both, the organizers and artists, to be safe. When the illustrations are complete, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org the other half of the payment will be sent in less than 24 hours.
- Campaign will start ONCE all artists are chosen. We are specifically choosing the campaign website when we have them chosen. (Preferred offBeatr and Indiegogo)
OPEN CALL ENDS: June 30th 2014.
Questions? Feedback? Let us know! Send us an e-mail to email@example.com Or leave us a comment at tumblr! Be sure to follow us for more information and updates!